2017 Professional Bartending School Enrollment
Professional Bartending School now allows students to sign up for bartending classes by paying online! You may sign up on this page using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, or PayPal. If you have a PayPal account, our course qualifies for the “PayPal Credit” option with PayPal. This allows you to take up to 6 months interest-free to pay.
Simply choose PayPal as your payment method and it will be a choice on the PayPal page. PayPal will only ask 2 questions to confirm your identity and give you a decision within 60 seconds. Click on the “PayPal Credit” Banner at the bottom of this page for details. If you don’t have a PayPal account you can apply for one on the PayPal.com site.
You DO NOT need to have a PayPal account to pay by credit card.
Your payment information is processed by PayPal and is secured. We have published our complete tuition information and our refund and cancellation policy on the bottom half of this page. There are no hidden fees and any amounts paid online are 100% refundable if you do not start class.
Professional Bartending School now offers a morning class from 10:00am to 2:00pm, an evening class from 6:00pm to 10:00pm, and a one week class which is Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 2:00pm and then 6:00pm to 10:00pm, and a Saturday class from 10:00am to 6:00pm for five Saturdays.
In addition, we now offer a flexible schedule option where the student may attend any combination of day, evening, or weekend classes at your own convenience. Please select a class below when enrolling online. If you have a special schedule just select "flexible schedule" and the school will work one out with you when you arrive at the school.
After graduation the school offers job placement assistance locally and nationally with access to our online job placement program that allows students to check current job openings from any computer or smart phone for their convenience. You may also contact our placement office for one on one attention with the Job Placement Director.
Pay Securely Online using Credit Cards or PayPal
6 Months Same as Cash PayPal Credit May be Available to You!
DON’T DELAY - ENROLL ONLINE NOW!Classes will fill up quickly as we limit class sizes so you can receive personalized attention. As always, we accept all major credit cards and PayPal (including PayPal Credit). PayPal Credit offers up to 6 months same as cash to pay!
Program Tuition Options for our 2017 Professional Mixology Class;
- Option 1. Pay in Full Now Online:
$640.00 pay in full includes Registration Fee, Tuition, and Textbook.
- Option 2. Register now and pay your balance when you start.
$100.00 Registration Fee
$540.00 Due at Class Start
$640.00 Total Paid includes Registration Fee, Tuition, and Textbook.
(This does not include the mandatory ABC Server Permit class which all bartenders and servers who serve alcohol must attend to receive a 5 year permit to serve alcohol. Go to http://nashvillebartendingschool.com/courseinfo.html to see requirements to get an ABC Permit) CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- A proposed student may, by written notice, cancel his enrollment prior to the first day of class for which he has enrolled. The school, in this case, will refund all monies paid by the student, less a registration fee of $100.00.
- If a student withdraws or is dismissed from the school after attending the first day of class for which he has enrolled, the school will RETAIN the registration fee of $100.00 PLUS the percentage of the stated course price set opposite the length of time of course as set out herein at the bottom of this page.
- Effective date of withdrawal or dismissal for refund purposes will be the day recognized by written notice of the same. This notice must be submitted in the first three days/classes from the actual starting date. Saturday is considered as two classes.
- The school will submit refunds to individuals who have terminated their status as students within 30 days after receipt of a written notice.
|Percentage of Course
||Percentage of Stated Course Price Retained by School
|Up to 1 Class
|Over 1 Class to 2 1/2 classes
|Over 2 1/2 classes